January 15, 2007

Finally, some winter!



Last Wednesday, Vancouver was on the receiving end of some winter weather. We had about 2-3" of snow in our neighborhood, but other areas had considerably more. I had the day off so I took the above picture.

The forecast for this week includes possible precipitation tomorrow night, but we're unlikely to repeat the amount we had last week.

I've babysat the past couple of weeks for Art - had Kruz one weekend and both Kruz and Khylee this past weekend.

Hard to believe Kruz will be 2 in March. He's grown so much and understands a lot now. And he knows how to say "football" which makes Rob happy. He and Khylee get along well and play together too.

I've been doing some knitting - I finished the lilac baby sweater and I'm working on a hat to go with it. Not much to say, so I'll leave you with this:

No comments: