October 01, 2006

small knitting update

 

Here's a quick look at the scarf I'm knitting for a friend. Frog Tree Alpaca. I'm almost through 2 skeins and have a 3rd ready to go. Paws to Remember pattern, modified to be not as wide as the pattern calls for and I'm wondering if I'll need that 3rd skein, but why not make it a little long?

I'd hoped to have camera shots from today's Portland Marathon that Chris the Sis ran today, but they haven't come through yet. And trying to sort through the pictures online is a pain! Posted by Picasa

 

While I'm at small knitting updates, here's the pirate hat made for Erin's birthday. I used black and grey Wool-Ease and cut the repeat done by one since it was going to be bigger than the yarn used.

And that's Rob modeling the hat - Erin was unavailable for her photo shoot. Posted by Picasa

No comments: