September 06, 2005

Ahhhhh

It's a little heavy on the pics so be forewarned!

First up, the hoodie, she is done!


6 skeins of Bernat Denim Style, pattern from the Fall 2005 FC Easy Knitting. A seventh skein is waiting for the decision by Erin whether she wants the kangaroo pocket or not.

The dog, she is groomed! Before, she was definitely cute but motley. See?

Her hair was getting matted, she was growling at every little movement because of the matted hair and she was annoyed and annoying.

But now? Now she's as cute as a puppy.

Look at that face! Don't you just want to cuddle her and throw her frisbee endlessly or until she decides she's had enough?

And last, but not least . . . the Kruz man!
Kruz has discovered his toes in the last few weeks and shoves them in his mouth often. He's rolling over and pushing himself up on his arms, he's ticklish and man, this little guy kills me! Reminds me of all the fun I had when the girls were this little and I got to spend time with them and build on my status as favorite Auntie. (Sorry, Kim, how 'bout I claim favorite in-state Auntie?)

No comments: