February 01, 2005

Moving right along

Footloose and fancy free! Getting there is half the fun, come share it with me.

Sorry, had a little Muppet moment there.

I've started on Erin's fingerless mitts. I finished the first and the second one has been cast on. Forest Green, Lamb's Pride, bulky. I'll take a pic when I finish

Mom's Berry Freeze now only needs ribbing on the armholes and the neck. Yay!

I bought a few skeins of sock yarn to use for baby hats and I'll be casting those on next. Bought them at KnitPicks' store in Vancouver. Their selection is more like remainders from their catalog shipping rather than a full blown LYS. The saleswoman mentioned they would be getting their new Wool of the Andes in to showcase the colors and I'm looking forward to that.

Finished a new book - From Here to Paternity. I really enjoy Jill Churchill. Rob & I were at the beach for a long weekend and we stopped in a used bookstore to browse. Picked up Grime and Punishment and I've been checking her out of the library since.

If you enjoy mysteries, I highly recommend visiting Stop You're Killing Me. Great place to search out new authors and see if you'd missed any by your favorites.

No comments: